Saturday, May 28, 2011

3 Diapers Everytime


Don't complain about how many diapers you go through until your kid is wearing diapers in a spica cast. This is what we go through every diaper change....

First I rip the tabs off a size 2 & size 3 diaper. Next, I place a Poise Pad in the size 2. After I get Harlow's old diapers off and her cleaned up I then stuff the size 2 diaper into the back of the cast (she is on her belly) & then I stuff the size 3 diaper into the back of the cast overtop of the size 2. Then I roll Harlow over & I stuff the size 2 into the front & then the size 3, making sure both are securely tucked in the whole way. After that I take a size 5 diaper and put it on her, on the outside of the cast.

Three diapers & a pad for one diaper change. Sometimes not all are dirty and I can reuse the outer layers once or twice. So when you think you go through a lot of diapers be thankful it's not as bad as it could be.

On a plus note it's been over 4 WEEKS! A full month we've made it! Yay for the Gloster's! I'm so proud of Harlow she has been doing so great.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment