Monday, May 23, 2011

Red Lasers

Sorry, it's been too long. There has been lots going on. We've almost made it 4 weeks. In almost 2 weeks she will undergo her cast change. If we are super lucky she won't even get another cast, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Last week we started having red laser treatments done on Harlow's incision. Red laser treatments are known for there healing. They will heal up her scar quicker and with hope she will eventually have no scar at all. The red laser will almost help heal the cut tendon quicker. With luck it may heal it enough to eliminate additional casts. She will have 4 treatments before her cast change but her fourth treatment is the day before the change. So we will just wait and see how things play out.

Our new puppy, Minnie, is doing just great. She has adjusted to her new home great this week. She is fully litter box trained. She has an accident on occasion, but 99% of the time she using the boxes. She eats like a piggy & her upper respiratory infection is almost gone. She has a great personality.

I never mentioned my business before, but I make baby & toddler item. Most pacifier clips, but I'm venturing out into some other items. I have a few hair clips posted on my etsy store Whimsical Lo. I just made 2 little boy ties. I sent them to some friends with boys to test them out and give me feedback so I can't wait to hear back so I can make any needed adjustments and get more made. There isn't a lot out there for boys, so I hope these go over well.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment