Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

I hope everyone had a safe & happy Memorial Day weekend!  We had a great weekend. On Saturday, Harlow, my Mom, & I went and picked up a canopy and a Step 2 Sand & Water Adjustable Activity Table.  I thought it would be something fun for Harlow to play with since she can't play in an actual sandbox or go swimming because of her cast.  She absolutely loves it!  She played with it almost our whole picnic yesterday.

Last night I thought we would have a "Family Movie Night".  I thought Harlow might like the movie, Cars, so that's what we watched.  Let me note that "we" refers to Derek & I.  Harlow was too busy playing & doing more important things.  I suppose it a very good thing though that she isn't into sitting around and watching tv for an extended period of time.  Next family movie night will occur in about 3 years lol!

Tomorrow we are taking Harlow to the Hershey Zoo.  I've been wanting to take her to the Philadelphia Zoo, but I'd rather save that zoo for when she can walk and really enjoy it.  The Hershey Zoo is pretty lame.  They only have animals found in North America - this means no monkeys, no giraffe's, no kangaroo's, no lions, no tighers, etc.  They have things like buffalo, owls,  & coyote's.  Oh well, Harlow will at least like to see all the different animals, so I'm sure she will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment