Thursday, June 2, 2011

5 Weeks

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because my Internet was being oddly slow.  So this is for yesterday :-) ....

5 Weeks. It's been 5 weeks. That's over an entire month, 37 days to be exact.  One week until she will get her cast changed! Thank goodness because she is getting stinky.  She made it over 3 weeks without getting any pee on her cast.  Then suddenly one night from all her moving around the pee leaked off the diaper layers and onto the cast - yuck.  I scrub her cast every time she gets a bath.  I've changed the moleskin, but you can only change it a few times because when you take the moleskin off it pulls out the inside lining of the cast.  I've been Febreezing her.  No you don't need to re-read that last sentence, yes I said Febreezing her LOL!  I simply lay a washcloth on her butt and spray her cast.  It works pretty good.  My mom gave me the idea to try vinegar too, so I have also resorted to using that too.  They both help, but it's getting to the point that nothing is working great.  She is kind of stinky, but only when you really sniff her cast.  Her cast is also filthy, the dirt is getting stuck down in the little cast cracks and no matter how hard I scrub it doesn't come off.  I really cannot wait for this cast change!!!!

We never made it to the zoo.  It was supposed to be in the 90's again and I didn't want her to get even stinkier.  She had a chiropractor appointment in the morning for another laser treatment, so until that was over we would've gotten to the zoo too close to lunch.  So we'll make it another day.

I asked for some models on my Whimsical Lo Facebook page.  I needed an infant, toddler, & tween model to take pics in my 3-in-1 flower hair clips.  I was able to get 4 models, I'm so excited!  I cannot wait to see ALL of the cuties wearing my items!  As soon as I get the photos back I'll be posting them on my Facebook page for everyone to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment