Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vacation

I'm bad, I know. I'm sorry. It's been a week since I've written. It's been a busy week. Like right now I should be sleeping, but I'm not. Derek isn't home and I really don't like going to bed without him. I'm tired and I have to get up early, but I'm trying to wait, so I'll catch you up.

Last weekend we finally got to see my niece Raegan for the first time. She is so cute & tiny. Harlow, my Mom, & I went to see her, her big sister, & my brother on Friday night. I wanted to see her sooner but she was born right around Harlow's first surgery so it was crazy. We also went to a picnic at my parents on Sunday. That was fun too. Harlow had blast with my cousin Sarah & she also loved the chocolate cake.

This week I've been getting ready for our vacation over Independence Day weekend!! I've been gathering supplies, cleaning, making lists, packing, organizing, etc etc lol! Before we go away I always end up cleaning and organizing things I've been wanting to do for awhile. Like today Derek cleaned up our porch & I reorganized my clothing and cleaned out my closet - fun!

We are going on vacation for the first time in 2 years. It's not super easy for us to get away so I'm super excited. I have been busy researching things Harlow can do since she can't go on the beach or swimming. I just hope it's not too hot and that she sleeps well down there.

Only 18 days left until the cast comes off!!! I promise not to go missing for an entire week again :-)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment