Saturday, June 4, 2011

Rash

Harlow has a rash on her right leg. The cast is above her knee on her right leg and she has a rash on her leg around the edge of the cast. It's red and looks painful, but she doesn't fuss about it unless it's when I touch it. I know, don't touch it, right? I have to so I can keep neosporine cream on it. I'm going to call the doctor on Monday to see if I need to do anything else for it.

On the plus side I got Harlow the cutest dress for her Child Dedication next weekend. A Child Dedication is an act of prayer that the child will grow to serve God & a dedication by the parents that we will raise our child To foster spiritual & emotional health. We will commit to raise her the best way we know how. I found her this gorgeous off white satin & tulle dress at Baby Gap tonight. I let her choose between that dress and another, I was hoping she would pick it but I didn't think she would, but she did!! I'll be sure to post pics :-)

Tomorrow I have a reading with Corbie Mitleid. I can't wait. I can't wait to see what's in store for me. She is in town for just a weekend & I can't believe I was lucky enough to get a reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment