Monday, June 20, 2011

Paint

I decided that Harlow's room needed a change.  Before she was born we decided to paint it yellow because we weren't 100% that she was in fact a girl, so we went gender neutral.  The yellow was great while she was a baby, but now that she is getting bigger and deciding what she likes and doesn't like the yellow really doesn't go with a lot.  So, Saturday I painted her room white on Saturday.  White will always go with everything and we can easily add some color to the walls with decals and such.  I order her a name monogram & a cute saying decal off Etsy.  It too ALL day on Saturday to paint. Then when the whole room was finished except for the closet I rain out of paint :-/  I got more paint yesterday so tomorrow I will finish up the closet.  I did get her room rearranged and back together though, so it's all finished...except the closet lol. 

Yesterday we spent the day with Daddy for Father's Day.  His race team won on Saturday night, which was a nice Father's Day gift for him.  We are debating on going to the beach for July 4th, but we aren't sure yet.  It's not as easy to pack up when your child is in a cast.  We have to pack some extra things for her and take into consideration the heat and she can't get sandy or wet.  Her cast should come off about 2.5wks after July 4th, but it seems really tight and I don't think it's gonna last till then.  She has an appointment on Thursday and I'm going to discuss it with them.  It's really tight around her belly when she is sitting up.  Yesterday she burped and spit up which NEVER happens and I'm beginning to think its because of the cast being so tight.  I don't think she eats quite as much now either.  Maybe they will decide to take the cast off sooner - hahaha, well I can dream right??

No comments:

Post a Comment